please help me make hardcore guitar tones!

Emperor

tony danza 4 album

i play the 8 string in EBEBEF#BE and this album above is in that tuning i can play there songs but im terrible at actual technical music knowledge im hoping you guys can give me tones that sound like this album and how to dial them. i do own some sound cabs i think its Mansoor, ML and DJENT cabs. im looking for hardcore tones that just sound really heavy and really djent please guide me into dialing in multiple tones even some post melodic hard core tones if you have them!

this is me playing on the 8 string i uploaded me playing over 2 songs i am using a RG8 into a EVH5150 into a line 6 cab the tone itself is not that good but when i play over the tracks it doesnt sound too bad but im hoping to get better tones from the FM3.

also i need help with this tone it seems like hes running the axe fx 2 and somehow hes getting a 3 octive tone at the same time for every note i dont understand how to do this if someone can please help me with this too it would make the money i spent well worth it and im hoping to gig with the fm3 if i can get the right tones i want down. please help me i dont know anything.

I highly recommend you spend some time browsing and searching the forums. You will find an overwhelming plethora of resources from countless threads that have shared the knowledge required to achieve the tones you’re looking for. You’ll at the very least get started in the right direction, that you can then customize to your guitar/pickups/playing style as well as your desired use.

Are you looking for tones to use at bedroom levels? Or are you looking for tones that will sit in a mix well, as those tones don’t always sound too amazing at first on their own as they’re designed to serve the mix among all the other instruments. Then there’s tones that will sound better at live volumes. Luckily there are answered and examples for all of these scenarios all over these forums.

You may get someone that will respond and include presets they created that fit your needs perfectly, but if that doesn’t happen I’m confident you’ll find what you seek among the existing threads.

Keep it metal! \m/(-___-)\m/

Back
Top Bottom