Please help calibrate the fcb1010 with AXE FX 2.

Hey there

On this video, it is in my opinion the easiest way to set the pedals to work (learning mode)
See from 2:00

You have low sound? Then check the volume block. Low sound doesnt come from the wah block ( cant think of any case)

Cheers

Hey there

I started out with the II and the mfc 101 near october of 2018. Then i got the III around mid 2019 and had to find a footswitch that could do all that the mfc101 could do. I also ended up with the FCB1010 and the eurekaprom 3.2 worked like a charm, but i missed the bidirectional options like taptempo, tuner and effect state, so i went on to another midi peddleboard.
On this thread I tried to help you with the best of my knowledge.

Cheers

You have explained it thoroughly..I'm sure it's in there...I'm just looking to hard I think...I will figure it out eventually...you DID get me here brother! I appreciate and thank you for you for that...take care , stay safe ...Keith

Eventually open the FCB1010 and clean the pvc strip that pilots the optocoupler for each expression pedal.

Then recalibrate the FCB and only after that calibrate the Axe FX. And repeat that operation every year if you move around your fcb often.

Back
Top Bottom