Please allow naming of global blocks. Pretty please.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Impossible to remember the global block links without naming them. This is a no brainer IMO, but has yet to gain any traction. Like wah block and have Global link 1 be "Lead Wah" etc..... Make using these across the platform a hell of a lot easier. As is I cannot even see if it is a link that is empty to use! I could be writing over something I forgot. There are actually quite a few of these house keeping things that would really make this a joy to use even more.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 10.48.15 AM.png

Long been a feature request for me.
I know it is a wish and there are a lot of them. But this is so logical I'm truly baffled why it is even a request. I thought this would have been a "from the start" general idea, not an after thought, that even when requested is still being side tracked.

+ 1

Really great idea, I can't remember the number of times I've got it wrong...a name would be so much simpler

+1, and if it were possible to take it a step further, it would be great to be able to name the individual channels in a block, so that when you want to recall for example an sd1, you can read straight away that's stored in global drive 2 channel C, as opposed to browsing between 16 drive block channels!

+1, and if it were possible to take it a step further, it would be great to be able to name the individual channels in a block, so that when you want to recall for example an sd1, you can read straight away that's stored in global drive 2 channel C, as opposed to browsing between 16 drive block channels!
This would so make life easier!

Back
Top Bottom