Wish Please Add The Randall Rg100es

Given that we've seen this requested many times, I think it stands to reason that it's not going to be prioritized by the Fractal team. In that case, maybe someone with an EE background can examine the schematics and share what topology we DO have is the most similar? That'll probably be a good start.

Personally speaking, I care less about having an amp that says it's modeling an RG100ES and more about being able to model the Dimebag tone without resorting to a tonematch from Youtube.

Hell yeah. I’m always down for more non-Marshall/Fender amplifiers. Add it to the list with the A/DA MP-1.

Given that we've seen this requested many times, I think it stands to reason that it's not going to be prioritized by the Fractal team. In that case, maybe someone with an EE background can examine the schematics and share what topology we DO have is the most similar? That'll probably be a good start.

Personally speaking, I care less about having an amp that says it's modeling an RG100ES and more about being able to model the Dimebag tone without resorting to a tonematch from Youtube.
Being that this is not a tube amp, I'm assuming there is no "similar topology" in the Axe Fx III amp models.

The block diagram in Randall's manual shows "FET Preamp" and "FET Gain".

https://www.randallamplifiers.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2020/03/RG80ES-RG100ES-OwnersManual.pdf

Maybe try NO amp block and the FET Preamp Drive block?

That would be a nice tribute to one of the best guitarists ever. +1. I would love to have this one.

Back
Top Bottom