Playthrough with the AX8 and PRS CU24

Cool song Leon. I really like the build and vibe of the song. Like the name Rush Police. Better than Fast Cops or Quick Fuzz. ;)

I like the song - two of my favorite bands! Love the suspended chords and the solo. Quite a thick tone on that ES335. Is that you on vocals?

Hey Leon, been listening to that song a few more times. Really like it. Care to share the preset here? Please? Please with a vegemite sandwich on top?

Sorry about the wait guys but I didn't save the preset I used. For the rhythms I modified this preset so the delay was in front of the amp and the gain was turned down to the edge of breakup (use scene 2); I used one of Justin's IR's from the Bipolar Cab Pack but the Citrus mix gets close enough. The solo was scene 4.

Attachments

• LT MOD JVM.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 13
Thanks Leon @2112 ! Eagerly waiting on the new Ragdoll single! Tell your vocalist that I really like his vocals! So many vocalists push it too far to the point where it is kind of annoying. He knows exactly how far to go and when to lay back in the pocket. That is hard to find these days. Plus he plays bass while singing which ain’t easy! Because sometimes you have to get the right side of your brain doing one thing while the left side does something else. I also caught some of your YouTube videos where you and he are performing acoustic. Fantastic! I strongly urge othe Forum members to check those videos out, really, really great stuff!

Last edited:
Sorry about the wait guys but I didn't save the preset I used. For the rhythms I modified this preset so the delay was in front of the amp and the gain was turned down to the edge of breakup (use scene 2); I used one of Justin's IR's from the Bipolar Cab Pack but the Citrus mix gets close enough. The solo was scene 4.
Many thanks mate. Great song!

Thanks Leon @2112 ! Eagerly waiting on the new Ragdoll single! Tell your vocalist that I really like his vocals! So many vocalists push it too far to the point where it is kind of annoying. He knows exactly how far to go and when to lay back in the pocket. That is hard to find these days. Plus he plays bass while singing which ain’t easy! Because sometimes you have to get the right side of your brain doing one thing while the left side does something else. I also caught some of your YouTube videos where you and he are performing acoustic. Fantastic! I strongly urge othe Forum members to check those videos out, really, really great stuff!

I'll definitely pass that on. Ryan is one of my favourite singers in general and it's a real treat playing in a band with someone like that. You should hear him sing like Michael McDonald :p

Sounds great Leon.....Liked the little solo with the 335......Nice song for sure!

Thanks man! When I tracked that our producer made me run around the block in the rain and I got it in one take after that, that's about all I had in me.

Many thanks mate. Great song!
Cheers again, means a lot man!

Back
Top Bottom