Played at a Ozzfest Tribute concert last night in Columbus...

My band was the Alice In Chains tribute (Hollow). 7 tribute bands (metallica, rush, motley crue, judas priest, maiden, AIC, and sabbath) played and I counted 5 axe-fx's including mine the whole night.. was pretty cool.. :)

Man, that's awesome! That would have been cool to see. What setups did everyone have? did you use your QSC to hear yourself and go FOH?

My band was the Alice In Chains tribute (Hollow). 7 tribute bands (metallica, rush, motley crue, judas priest, maiden, AIC, and sabbath) played and I counted 5 axe-fx's including mine the whole night.. was pretty cool.. :)

Fantastic line-up.. would loved to have seen that.

Man, that's awesome! That would have been cool to see. What setups did everyone have? did you use your QSC to hear yourself and go FOH?

The metallica band had some kind of monitor, couldn't make it out. The Iron Maiden band is normally an all 80's thing, they each had iems and no monitors at all, straight to foh.

I ran straight and used my qsc k12 for some stage volume. We normally have our ear monitor rack with us but the changeover times were short so we didn't want to risk dragging it up there and not being able to use it, so back to old school ear plugs :)

I'll get some pix up.

see if this link works.. it's fbook, but should be accessible.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741834.347667928714175&type=3&notif_t=like

Last edited:
The metallica band had some kind of monitor, couldn't make it out. The Iron Maiden band is normally an all 80's thing, they each had iems and no monitors at all, straight to foh.

I ran straight and used my qsc k12 for some stage volume. We normally have our ear monitor rack with us but the changeover times were short so we didn't want to risk dragging it up there and not being able to use it, so back to old school ear plugs :)

I'll get some pix up.

see if this link works.. it's fbook, but should be accessible.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...5.1073741834.347667928714175&type=3¬if_t=like

Nice!! Cool pics man. Looks like there were some great bands there.

Back
Top Bottom