Plastic Mind Frequencies FULL ALBUM STREAM (progressive metal)[axefx II all over]

Some interesting stuff. Great space and all....it's very open.....yet it's not exactly lush....and it's missing pink.

I wanna say one word "Amazingggggggg" I wanna in flac and I wanna now :evil
jajaja congrats.

Plastic Mind Frequencies FULL ALBUM STREAM (progressive metal)[axefx II all o...

thanks a lot dude! I used three guitars throughout the album; for the 7 string songs I used an Ibanez rg1527m loaded with dimarzio crunchlab + liquifire set. for the 6 string stuff it was my Chapman ML2 with a dimarzio superdistortion in the bridge and a dimarzio humbucker from hell in the neck, and on all the leads/solos you're hearing the Chapman ML1-Bea, which has a seymour duncan custom in the bridge and a '59 in the neck position! as for tones, I used the Das Metall amp for all the rhythm guitars, with a tube drive in front acting as a clean boost, and then out to two stereo cabs with a couple of IRs from the own hammer beta! the chain for the lead tone is comp--->tube drive(with the drive set roughly at 3.00)--->herbie ch3---->two stereo cabs (german boutique (with a 57din) + kathallen #3)--->ping pong delay--->studio reverb..cleans are a mixture of the fender super reverb (super verb sim)and the 59 bassguy!

Patches or it didn't happen!!! ;) JK Awesome bro! Very good.

P.S. Where can I buy this? NVM found the link on your youtube, bought it good job bro!!

Last edited:
Congratulations, I can say that I've had my eye on you (did that come out wrong?) since I saw your cover on Periphery's Luck as a Constant Solo.

Very nice, I'm enjoying it very much.

EDIT: I like the epicness of black velvet dream a lot.

Last edited:
Great job amazing sound !

I agree with my friend, your guitar tone is better than Petrucci's tone !

All the best dude !

Love it! Fantastic playing, composition, and production. There are some dense guitar mixes on there....very enjoyable listening experience. Your attention to detail really shows.

Back
Top Bottom