Pitch Modifier Video Tutorial

Hmm... does it mean I can somehow automate a Delay to automatically kick in on high notes? (without pitch changes)

Very interesting. I am still waiting for my AX8 order invitation, but nice to know such possibilities exist! Will need to dig into it...

Sweet! Can this be reversed? I'm trying to mimic an OC3 and thinking I may be able to swap it around....
Sure can, just reverse the Min and Max values... the Pitch setting merely acts as a kind of 'crossover' which governs at what position (fret) the effect kicks in or out...

How it could be applied to mimic a 12strings guitar and add effect only to 6-5-4-3 string? Reverting the behavior?

How it could be applied to mimic a 12strings guitar and add effect only to 6-5-4-3 string? Reverting the behavior?
Not very well... if you're playing polyphonically the pitch tracking gets confused and just tries to track everything so it'll give you an octave up on all strings regardless of where your crossover is...

Thanks for sharing this. There's some great info here.
(Well presented video as well. Clear and concise and without waffling on.)

It works very well, thanks.

I tried it with an octave below the note E (12 first frets of the low strings)
It works very well too. When I play one note at a time higher of this, I don't hear the octave below but...
When I do two notes at the same time, on the higher strings, It activates an octave below as well.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Thanks

Last edited:
It works very well, thanks.

I tried it with an octave below the note E (12 first frets of the low strings)
It works very well too. When I play one note at a time higher of this, I don't hear the octave below but...
When I do two notes at the same time, on the higher strings, It activates an octave below as well.

Do you know what I did wrong?

Thanks
Maybe upload a preset or screenshot, I'd be happy to take a look..

Sure can, just reverse the Min and Max values... the Pitch setting merely acts as a kind of 'crossover' which governs at what position (fret) the effect kicks in or out...

BTW: Would be possible do similar "string separation" if AX8 had crossover block?

Back
Top Bottom