Pitch Down Preset difficulty...

flyingfadr

Power User
I've tried to insert a Pitch block at the front of my grid, and tune it down a half step, but all I seem to get it a hollow/phased sound out of it ( like a reel flange stuck at the start of it's flange )...!? I use an Uber with a stereo cab, then pitch detune, stereo delay, stereo verb, run in parallel, back to an Enhancer block... sounds great without the -1/2 step pitch block bypassed... pitch block is set at Local...

I have heard others using it for tuning down a std tuned guitar, that sound great.... any hints ?

Thanks in advance !

Pitch block, fixed harmony, voice 1 100%, voice 2 0%, mix 100% and the very first block?

Ahh, voice 2 was probably set to the same pitch as the source tone, and being slightly delayed so it can be processed, it caused the phasing.

Yeah... there's still a little bit of phasing going on... maybe by there being 2 Pitch blocks working AND an Enhancer set to "widen" the sound..?

Hope you;re safe out there too !... from the report from Guam of N. Korean missile threats ... :-/

Enhancer may complicate it. I recently stopped using it to separate my acoustic/electric blend thing.

Yeah wtf missiles huh? Crazy.

Yeah... seems to still have a little bit of phase going on, even without the ENH on ... maybe it's just the little bit of trade-off...

Thanks for the help, and stay safe out there !

Back
Top Bottom