Pitch block issue in 10.02

kmanick

Fractal Fanatic
I have a few patches that I use a fixed harmony pitch block to raise the pitch up 1/2 step so I can use my GMW which is tuned down 1/2 a step
as a normal tuning.
Ever since I upgraded to 10.0 and now 10.02 the pitch block is all messed up. I have tried from scratch (no axe edit, front panel editing only here :) )
several times but I cannot get this to work anymore, it sounds like it's almost there but it's all out of tune.
it was working perfectly in the last 9.0 version we had (.02?)

seems to be only occurring in one patch. I successfully created one in another patch.
oh well I guess my main Mark IV patch will have to do without

I have tried, the thing is my patch isn't dorked up the rest of it is working perfectly and sounds killer I just can't add a Pitch block back into it. the one that was
there must've become corrupt and now if I save it without a pitch block turn off the unit and turn it back on when I go to add a new pitch block back in it goes right back to the corrupt one.
I added a new pitch block to one of my other patches that never had one and it's working fine.
Weird but I'll live.

I had a similar issue on a single preset. The wah wasn't working right. It would lag, a lot! I removed the wah block and but a new one in. No luck. I recalled the wah block from a good preset but it behaved the same way in the problematic preset. I cycled the power and still no joy.

Then I stored the preset to a different location and it worked fine. Maybe you should try it.

I couldn't recreate the strange behavior so I just chalked it up to some kind of burp.

I figured out that my situation was occurring when the CPU was too high (~97%). When I reduced blocks I wasn't using the wah behaved normally.
Does your problem patch have high CPU?

Back
Top Bottom