Pitch Block - Advanced Whammy / Reverse 2nd

mplunket

Hoping someone has tried to this already but - trying to recreate the "Reverse 2nd" effect from the Whammy II with the Pitch Block - Advanced Whammy. Got the settings right but any combo of settings I've tried the transition between the notes is way too choppy -- instead of a smooth arc from a second down to the root note, it goes second down - one note down - root note in a choppy way. Happy to post an audio clip displaying it. Using the Fractal expression pedal if that has anything to do with it, but seems more like the way the Pitch block is functioning. Any ideas?

Are you modifying the "Control" parameter? What you describe would happen when modifying "Start" or "End" with the Control knob fixed at 0 or 100%.
Ah I was modifying Start — let me try Control instead and see if that sounds better. Thanks!

Are you modifying the "Control" parameter? What you describe would happen when modifying "Start" or "End" with the Control knob fixed at 0 or 100%.
That was it - thank you!!! I had it controlling the Start and Control parameters so it sounded...not right ;-)

Would someone be so kind enough posting a WHAMMY block to share with me?
Newbie in tweaking sound for my FM9... please help me, thank you in advance.

Back
Top Bottom