Pitch bizarre

floydrose

Inspired
Hello,

I have a little problem with the block pitch.
It is not neutral I use it to make -1 and -2 and I found the sound not
As on the rest.
After several tests I realized that even leaving on 0 so without modification of the tone the sound was still changed less acute bass not nice if we drop the mix to 0 ok normal sound and as soon as the sound Changes while leaving the original tone. Is this a bug on the block?
My goal is to play songs in tones -1 and -2.
if we apply no pitch -1 Or -2 normally the sound should be the same but it is not.
And I tell myself that if I have the same sound or a neutral sound without the pitch but the block activate then by setting -1 or -2 the sound will be better ^^
sorry for my english i m french and use google traduction ^^

Fred

I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to say, but I think you are referring to the fact that if you choose 0 pitch shift interval, the Pitch Shift block plays the same note that you play on guitar, causing a hollow comb-filtered tone that does not sound good. Changing the pitch amount to a non-zero value sounds good.

This is not a bug, but I would prefer an option for the pitch block to produce no tone when the shift interval is zero (when using intelligent or custom harmonies).

He's trying to drop tune with it. there are lots of threads on this, it's hit or miss, there are some workarounds but it still sounds funny.

difficult for me english lol
Open a block and not assign it a valeur -1 or - 2 or other Leave on value 0
and touch just mix at 0 and 100% the sound changes
Normally it should not
This small change is a modification of treble and bass
This is what I also feel about my presets -1 and -2

Maybe cliff can do something about it :)

Back
Top Bottom