• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Piping Computer Audio via In USB to Looper block!

Chewie5150

Power User
With all the features of the Axe you sometimes forget to utilize something as useful and powerful as the looper block. From auditioning IR's to isolating harsh frequencies and today, I finally got around to using the 'In USB' from my Mac which was a breeze to setup. I can loop sections of any song or audio/backing track that is on my computer. One thing in particular, that is fun, is piping in EZ drummer to create a groove over a riff idea. Awesome way to start writing riffs and song stems to work from.

Brian Coonan

Power User
With all the features of the Axe you sometimes forget to utilize something as useful and powerful as the looper block. From auditioning IR's to isolating harsh frequencies and today, I finally got around to using the 'In USB' from my Mac which was a breeze to setup. I can loop sections of any song or audio/backing track that is on my computer. One thing in particular, that is fun, is piping in EZ drummer to create a groove over a riff idea. Awesome way to start writing riffs and song stems to work from.
Sounds cool man!

Top Bottom