Piping Computer Audio via In USB to Looper block!

Chewie5150

Fractal Fanatic
With all the features of the Axe you sometimes forget to utilize something as useful and powerful as the looper block. From auditioning IR's to isolating harsh frequencies and today, I finally got around to using the 'In USB' from my Mac which was a breeze to setup. I can loop sections of any song or audio/backing track that is on my computer. One thing in particular, that is fun, is piping in EZ drummer to create a groove over a riff idea. Awesome way to start writing riffs and song stems to work from.

With all the features of the Axe you sometimes forget to utilize something as useful and powerful as the looper block. From auditioning IR's to isolating harsh frequencies and today, I finally got around to using the 'In USB' from my Mac which was a breeze to setup. I can loop sections of any song or audio/backing track that is on my computer. One thing in particular, that is fun, is piping in EZ drummer to create a groove over a riff idea. Awesome way to start writing riffs and song stems to work from.
Sounds cool man!

Back
Top Bottom