Pipe Organ Presets?

base851

Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands on a pipe organ preset? Like the big cathedral pipe organs? I checked over at the Axe-Change and couldn't find anything decent.

That or if anyone has any tips for making one myself I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Not sure if it's still there but there use to be one called something like organic right next to poltergeist pig... Want to say last time checked that was the firmware 8 or 9 banks.

I also have my Organic preset. I have it set to use a volume pedal to control the initial attack. It should be one of the stock presets. At least it used to be.

Maybe the Church preset in my collection?
Based on Raca's ChOrg preset.

Sean - Your pipe organ preset that you linked is great. The only thing I'd like to change is that the organ sound rises and falls in about a 10 second cycle. I haven't figured out yet how to reduce (or eliminate) that cycle to make it more responsive to guitar input.

Any suggestions?

Вот такая возможность для проведения эксперимента. 5Я взял предустановку B3 со звуком Hammond (сцены 5-8), вставил Ваши поля и блоки реверберации (Сцена 1). Мне больше нравятся сцены с усилителем. (более конкретно звук). Педаль экспрессии, естественно, вниз (регулирует частоту вращения ротора и глубину хора), вы можете изменить различные блоки на свой вкус.
Будьте осторожны при переключении сцены № 1, небольшой взрыв, потому что эта сцена имеет усиление в выходных настройках, в отличие от других сцен. Английский-это не мой родной язык; переводчик Google делает все ошибки. :)

Attachments

• ORGAN PIPES+ B3 DeepPurple AA.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom