Pink Floyd Presets

FM# Preset 332: Mr. Floyd, 298: Mr Gilmour Lead, 289: Run Like Heck are stock presets. My display # offset is on so these may be 1 higher than standard #'s.

Also, @fremen has some great Floyd presets for other Fractal units, but not for the FM3 yet. I assume he may port these over one of these days.

+1 on the @fremen presets. They are amazing. I'm hopeful he can port them over to the FM3 at some point but I'm guessing it'll take quite a bit of work.

fwiw I tried converting my "Fremen's Picks" preset pack from the FXII to FM3, and many of them including the pink floyd presets exceeded the CPU limit on the FM3. Also FracTool conversion isn't presently reassigning the user cabs correctly, so I'm having to redo them all manually. It might be possible to get them to work but I got frustrated and gave up.

Hi guys, I just received my FM3, and will port my Pink Floyd presets, and all the others (when possible) to it. It's a long task so I don't expect to release anything soon, but in the second half of July, certainly

As FM3 is floor-based unit, please pay your expertise attention to live gigs purposes...will await!

A few packs, including the Pink Floyd one, are now almost ready (waiting for a firmware bug fix now) ; a question regarding external controllers, what would be most practical for most ? I have a FC-12 so I tend to use "FC1 Pedal 1", but many doesn't have a FC-6 or FC-12

A few packs, including the Pink Floyd one, are now almost ready (waiting for a firmware bug fix now) ; a question regarding external controllers, what would be most practical for most ? I have a FC-12 so I tend to use "FC1 Pedal 1", but many doesn't have a FC-6 or FC-12
Reassigning the controllers is a trivial task, so I'm not sure it matters, but FWIW I use "Pedal 1" though I have an FC-6 attached (for OMG9).

I normally used Pedal 1 & 2 but I've started using EXT 1 & 2 for this but either way I can re-map them easily enough.

Does any one have the skinny on pink floyd presets? Couldn't find any on the exchange....

Tt

Pep
The Mr. Gilmour Lead is a pretty good stock preset to use as a starting point IMO. I use it with the free HJ 4x12 RCA Cab Pack (typically a mix of the 57 C mic and either some other mic from the pack or the original cab used in the stock preset).
I also really like fremen's presets and Marco Fanton's This Is Not Davide preset, which I use all the time with the HJ cabs. I actually think he's doing a livestream of how to get David Gilmour's tone today on youtube, should be interesting! ()

Back
Top Bottom