• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Pink Floyd presets

Giesen

Hi Fractal fans:)

For a precise cover of comfortab. Numb, money and in the flash from pink floyd, im looking for great presets can someone send me soms presets ?? Many Thanks ( using a bogner shiva with a fx8 mkii and a fender strat single coils )

Vazzy

Hi Giesen,

The Fremen Pink Floyd presets are very good!

I bought them a month or so ago and can confirm they are amazing!

Hope this help!

Vazzy

Thanks for helping
I am using them on an AxeFx III though. I just noticed this was posted in FX8 (alas, sorting by new) and I don't see Fremen ones for AX8. Nevertheless I wish you good luck and hope you'll be able to find those beautiful tones!

Edit: the AX8 Fremen's Picks include many Pink Floyd Presets. Check out the website, on that listing someone posted a comment of all presets. You will find Money, Comfortably Numb, and others on there.

Top Bottom