AFIII Presets Pink Floyd presets pack - Fremen

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Just jumped on- board and timing was lucky - got the discount too! Thanks

Question if/when you update packs do you just make note of it here? send emails? let user check your site to find if updates?

Usually it's only here and on Facebook. I'm also thinking about using the News section of my website, which I never did ; first, I'll need some guidance from my webmaster about this

Do you have a list of what preset goes with each user cab? I had to move some of the cabs due to conflicts with another preset back and want to make sure I get them matched up.

Quick question. Will the presets for the AXE 3 I purchased work well with SUM L+R in case the venue/situation has a mono PA system? Thinking of using Output 1 > Summed Mono (SUM L+R) and Output 2 > Stereo to have my bases covered. Shine On and much thanks!

Just bought your pack and will look into it soon....I have a Symphonic Rock Tour coming up in which we also perform some Pink Floyd songs , so looking forward to it !

Anyhow, great sounds in the videos !!

They don't sound particularly accurate to me ,sort of ball park similar. The playing is major part and the nuances are not on it.
Basically there is no way you could not tell this from the original in tone or player. I'm not saying it's bad playing it's not but it's no where near the real thing.

oh, Mr "Spam spam spam" is now here.
For those who doesn't know, we had a lengthy argument on the Axe-Fx III Facebook page. Basically, first he said that presets made by someone else never works and everyone should make his own, then that I was spamming, then he questioned how I made them (what monitoring system, what level etc). Just finding something to complain about.
He had trouble accepting that anyone would find these presets useful, despite many saying they do in the same thread.
I will gladly accept criticism, accept that I'm not Gilmour (however successful my Tribute project has been, and the rave reviews it received), and that these sounds are not 100% identical (of course they're not, but they WORK), as long as it's from someone who doesn't has an agenda.

Last edited:
Why? its perfect for it. You could try a shorter bar, it makes vibrato I bit easier and less precision required.

Back
Top Bottom