AFIII Presets Pink Floyd presets pack - Fremen

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Hi Fremen. Like most, I am excited by Cygnus. I also still love my Pink Floyd preset pack. Will it get an overhaul or not in the plan?

Many thanks.

Your a virtuoso- so this has nothing to do with you personally.
And it all sounds jaw-droppingly amazing.
But if you played Marooned like that thru Gilmours rig the hair on the back of my neck would stand straight-up and I would be getting tingles down my spine.
I‘ve been playing and listening to that stuff so closely for so long that I can tell this is digital.
Of course, a Hi-Watt rig is not feasible these days and you probably prefer your rig the way it is.
Anyway- been holding out, researching and trying to learn as much as I can first about what’s out there for custom presets.
Glad that’s over with.
Glad I found your music too.

Last edited:
Right on- stoked to know I will eventually have these presets.
Along with everything YEK just released.
I want out of the preset rabbit hole.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I just posted an update (19.00) for this pack. It had already been updated to 18.03 and those presets were working fine with the current firmware ; however, I wanted to revisit the sounds with less gain and a generally warmer, mellower tone for the main distortion sounds (used in In the flesh, Mother, one scene in Any color you like, Money, Marooned, Young lust, On the turning away, Hey you, The final cut & Comfortably numb).

I also tweaked the acoustic simulation sounds, both for Strat neck pickup and for piezo guitars, and simplified the grid in some cases.

I didn't check all the presets yet, I will when I'll record a new demo for it - I want to do a new video the full show, like I did for the FM9, with the Axe-Fx III this time, and some new guitars. But I already uploaded the update to my website, as I won't be able to check everything in the coming days, and I didn't want to wait ! I don't think there's any mistake left anyway.

Hi guys, I just posted an update (19.00) for this pack. It had already been updated to 18.03 and those presets were working fine with the current firmware ; however, I wanted to revisit the sounds with less gain and a generally warmer, mellower tone for the main distortion sounds (used in In the flesh, Mother, one scene in Any color you like, Money, Marooned, Young lust, On the turning away, Hey you, The final cut & Comfortably numb).

I also tweaked the acoustic simulation sounds, both for Strat neck pickup and for piezo guitars, and simplified the grid in some cases.

I didn't check all the presets yet, I will when I'll record a new demo for it - I want to do a new video the full show, like I did for the FM9, with the Axe-Fx III this time, and some new guitars. But I already uploaded the update to my website, as I won't be able to check everything in the coming days, and I didn't want to wait ! I don't think there's any mistake left anyway.

Email sent Rob - I cant login to your site for updated presets - thanks much

I didn’t read through all 8 pages, so this may already be asked and answered. Is it possible to convert these to the FM9 or are they too processor intensive or do they rely on more that two amps/cabs, etc. If so, do you plan to offer an FM9 version? Thanks. Great work and playing btw.

Hello ! There's already a FM9 version :

However, I'll post an update for firmware 2.00 when it will be out of beta, to be on par with the re-tweaked Axe-Fx III 19.00 version.

I forgot to say that I added a new IR with firmware 19.00, current owners of the Axe-Fx III pack need to install it. I use it in all the songs listed above.

Back
Top Bottom