Pink Floyd Cluster One

I must admit that I don't know/remember this song from Pink Floyd, but I had just a lot of fun with this preset.
I noticed (especially with headphones) that some of the delays are getting very distorted and it's not clear to me whether this is how it should be or not.

I must admit that I don't know/remember this song from Pink Floyd, but I had just a lot of fun with this preset.
I noticed (especially with headphones) that some of the delays are getting very distorted and it's not clear to me whether this is how it should be or not.

It shouldn't. I've spent a while with the AMP, CAB and EQ, but I have not payed much attention to the Delay and Reverb. Improvements are welcome :)

Awesome!!! I’m anxious to go home and play with this later!

It’s the first song from The Division Bell.

I'm still excited about this preset, though I'm playing most of the time something completely different than DG.
I reduced in the delay block the input gain from 100% to 50% and raised a little bit the mix and by this the distortion of the delays stopped.

Back
Top Bottom