(VID) Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall (Solo Cover)

Can I have some pudding now? Nice playing and tone sir! (Just saw Britt Floyd in November for the first time - amazing show!)

Sounds very good.......liveplaying with so less gain is not easy.......an spot on to your bendings!

Thanks a lot mate, comment much appreciated...

You can find the preset in the main post.

Get a strat, switch to neck pickup, lower the volume and tone by around 5%, and you will find urself in the magical ballpark tonewise :)

Thank you for your kind comments! Really made my day :)

I will post the preset in the main thread as soon as I get home.

Cheers,
Wow TNX man!

If may I... I wanna try to exaggerate just a bit with the compression! Just to have a more pronounced and fast attack transient of the note... that kind of "liquid snap!" of the pick against the string... is something subtle... like the difference between the "d" sound of "doom" and the "t" sound of "tone". It sounds like "toon".

Wow TNX man!

If may I... I wanna try to exaggerate just a bit with the compression! Just to have a more pronounced and fast attack transient of the note... that kind of "liquid snap!" of the pick against the string... is something subtle... like the difference between the "d" sound of "doom" and the "t" sound of "tone". It sounds like "toon".
Yeah, considering how low gain there is, a little bit more compression would do no harm (I guess).

I am not used to playing solo tunes with a clean Fender sound, so I tried to find a sweet spot between input drive, master volume, input trim and compression.

The only way to see if it works for you is to take your chances :)

Good luck!

Great job. This is a solo everyone has heard a million times (from one of the greatest of all time) so when someone covers it we tend to scrutinize a little closer. But you nailed it.

Back
Top Bottom