AFIII Pink Brit Floyd "Run Like Hell" preset with synth solo scene added

Keith White

Experienced

This preset is the original Brit Floyd preset shared for the axe fx 2 by I believe his name was Bobby. Nothing was changed other than importing it to the axe 3. I created the synth solo and used the pitch box with detune and ts 808 distortion drive to give it that raunchy sound. I hope you enjoy you have to use the wah during the synth solo - set up for pedal 1
The Backing Track was created using Karaoke-version.com custom track I removed all keyboards and guitars
you can purchase the backing track here: https://www.karaoke-version.com/custombackingtrack/pink-floyd/run-like-hell.html

Attachments

• ...PIN Run Like Hell Brit.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

This preset is the original Brit Floyd preset shared for the axe fx 2 by I believe his name was Bobby. Nothing was changed other than importing it to the axe 3. I created the synth solo and used the pitch box with detune and ts 808 distortion drive to give it that raunchy sound. I hope you enjoy you have to use the wah during the synth solo - set up for pedal 1
The Backing Track was created using Karaoke-version.com custom track I removed all keyboards and guitars
you can purchase the backing track here: https://www.karaoke-version.com/custombackingtrack/pink-floyd/run-like-hell.html

Very cool love the Pink Floyd :D

Hope everything is ok with you buddy. Have not heard or seen anything from you in quite some time.

Hope everything is ok with you buddy. Have not heard or seen anything from you in quite some time.
Thank you for asking. I recovered from the coronavirus took another test which was negative and now super sick again.
As soon as I get better my next preset is going to be There Was A Time by Guns N Rose's from Chinese Democracy. That song and that entire album in my opinion is a masterclass on how to write perfect solos. If you haven't heard that yet do yourself a huge favor and listen to the entire album
. Be sure to listen to the outro solo

Thank you for asking. I recovered from the coronavirus took another test which was negative and now super sick again.
As soon as I get better my next preset is going to be There Was A Time by Guns N Rose's from Chinese Democracy. That song and that entire album in my opinion is a masterclass on how to write perfect solos. If you haven't heard that yet do yourself a huge favor and listen to the entire album
. Be sure to listen to the outro solo

Well I hope you get better buddy. Hate to hear you got the Ronie. My sister even believes some one is putting the virus in the air and I can't argue that.

Get better soon Keith. I’m glad that you tested negative on your last test. One of my friends had got the covid working in the covid ward at the hospital she is doing much better but says she is still working on getting her strength back.
Man I’ll be glad when they get a handle on this stuff.
Keep getting better my friend.

Back
Top Bottom