Pinch harmonics

OMG thanks for this thread! I thought I'd lost my pinch harmonics after years of not playing much metal, but with FW11 they come through as they used to back in my golden old days!

It's something I've always felt was missing even since the AxeFX Standard.

It's called Mark Snake 2:mrgreen

Has a little too much reverb and delay, but it sounds good if you cut them back a bit. It sounds amazing on my headphones, on my Yamaha Hs8's it get's too bassy sounding.......

Anyway, it's a great patch for just soloing and jamming with power chords and articulating notes, like Mr. Scary (Which I actually really don't like that much, even though I love Lynch), but just giving an example.

I dont know why but this presets is very noisy on my Atomic Active wedge. Maybe joining the delays to the main row would help? The amp though sounds amazing. But I think those delays in parallel might be adding the noise, as I switch to the next preset and its dead silent when not played. Anyone else had this happen?

It's called Mark Snake 2:mrgreen

Has a little too much reverb and delay, but it sounds good if you cut them back a bit. It sounds amazing on my headphones, on my Yamaha Hs8's it get's too bassy sounding.......

Anyway, it's a great patch for just soloing and jamming with power chords and articulating notes, like Mr. Scary (Which I actually really don't like that much, even though I love Lynch), but just giving an example.

Awesome I just want to play as many notes in as little time as possible this is the patch for that! What's Bass?

Back
Top Bottom