Implemented Pin the front panel's Preset page (Axe-Edit style)

Liquid22

Inspired
It would really be helpful if we could stay on the Front panels Preset-Page even after selecting a Preset. Just like you can do in Axe-Edit with pinning the Page.

First you could wonder around through the presets in a more modern (less 90’s style).

Second you would always have a great oversight while searching for a specific Preset which name or number you don’t know exactly.

You could quickly jump up, down, forward and backwards, scrolling while reading the names…
“Where was that Plexi again? Maybe there..?”
Select it, test it.
”Nope, that’s not the one. Maybe that one over there...”

So many times, without a PC in the rehearsal room, I was lost in searching a specific Preset I had in mind.

I already wrote about this last year, but since the Perform-PP and Perform-Gbl sites (thanks!) came in front of the Preset-Page, you’re two more steps further away from that great overview.

I mean 512 Presets, a huge display, a great overview-tab which’s already there. The only thing we need would be a second select-button (instead of ENTER) for staying on the Page.

Cheers
Liquid

I was digging for something like this...I would like to not only have this option, but to trigger it from the FC6/12 to go in "browse mode" to see banks better....

Back
Top Bottom