PigWeed opening for Drowning Pool on Aug 17th Free Show (Axe-fx II will be there!)

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
Hey there fellas... PigWeed will be opening for Drowning Pool on Aug. 17th... come by to check out the Axe-fx II live!!! These shows get packed quick so get there early!

Backstage Live
1305 East Houston Street
San Antonio, TX 78202

P.S. This show was supposed to happen a couple of weeks ago but DP singer's father passed away a couple of days before the show and was cancelled...

Last edited:
Reactions: yek
Let the Bodies hit the Floor.....Nice
What time you go on? I will be eating @ Mexican Manhattan on the River walk so I may check it out.

Let the Bodies hit the Floor.....Nice
What time you go on? I will be eating @ Mexican Manhattan on the River walk so I may check it out.
Heck yeah Dojo!!! We're supposed to be the 2nd or 3rd band so I'm guessing around 8:30pm... as soon as I find out I will post it.

Bump! Big FREE show tonight for whomever can make it out to watch PigWeed kick some a$$!!!! Axe-fx II with Carvin F1200 will be in the house!!!

a6cd0a31-49c4-e2f3.jpg

National acts setting up...

"You got your songs memorized right?" lol

I HAD to say this to our drummer the other night. (now former drummer)

"You got your songs memorized right?" lol

I HAD to say this to our drummer the other night. (now former drummer)

Hahahahaha no kidding... Our drummer couldn't make a show we had book a couple of weeks ago and that question was very relevant for the fill-in drummer...

does that bug happen often during bootup?
Strange enough that it's only ever happened on two occasions... the first time was right after I read the first thread about the Axe-fx 2 locking up... and then during this gig (first two boot-ups).

Back
Top Bottom