PigWeed - Eye of the Wasps SSD4 mix with Ultra Guitars and Bass

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
This is an "oldie but goodie"... I just got SSD4 and "redid" the drums using SSD4 and I think it came out pretty good! What do you guys think?

All guitars and bass were Axe-fx Ultra (when I had it).

Good stuff Mo!!!! Sounded awesome!

I've been thinking of picking up SSD4 lately. I haven't though because i have Trigger and Platinum. I may in the future though.

Thanks D... I was getting kind of tired of the Metal Kit on SSD3.5 so it's a bit refreshing to hear new "kits" on SSD4... one thing I definitely don't like on the new SSD Sampler is that it has no built in effects like Kontakt did and for the first time I actually had a "not enough memory" issue when trying to render the track... I went to SSD's forum and there are a couple of folks who have been experiencing the same issue... I'm sure they'll figure something out considering it has only been out a couple of days... in addition to SSD4, I also got EZDrummer and Superior Drummer 2.0 so I can get (at a later date) the four metal libraries from ToonTrack... I've already spent a pretty penny on all these so I gotta wait until a later date! :D

Thanks D... I was getting kind of tired of the Metal Kit on SSD3.5 so it's a bit refreshing to hear new "kits" on SSD4... one thing I definitely don't like on the new SSD Sampler is that it has no built in effects like Kontakt did and for the first time I actually had a "not enough memory" issue when trying to render the track... I went to SSD's forum and there are a couple of folks who have been experiencing the same issue... I'm sure they'll figure something out considering it has only been out a couple of days... in addition to SSD4, I also got EZDrummer and Superior Drummer 2.0 so I can get (at a later date) the four metal libraries from ToonTrack... I've already spent a pretty penny on all these so I gotta wait until a later date! :D

I hear ya Mo. If you get a chance definitely pick up Metal Machine from Toontrack. IMO it kills Metal Foundry, Metalheads, and DFH

I completely agree with ya D, that one sounds the best out of the metal packs... But the best snare I think is in the Music City SDX... That sucker kills!

Back
Top Bottom