Pignose = snot loads of fun

kerrlehr

Experienced
I have some seriously nice gear in the studio. Although this won't make that list - it is still über mud bath cool.

Recently, I was remembering back to '79 when I used to goof around on a little pignose. I was telling my wife about it and low and behold a little piggy was under the tree on Christmas morning. I plugged it in (she got the ac adapter as well) grabbed that little chrome plated pig nose shaped volume knob and gave it a twirl to about 7-8 and I swear this was some of the most fun I have have had in a long time. LO FI bliss.

A few days later I plugged it in before the input on my Suhr Badger 18 and that was fun too. I used to play live with a pig as a Pre when I was first playing shows, so I thought what the heck. I would love a Pignose model in my AFX-II. And a Pignose iR as well.

Cheap thrills - A ton of fun.

That reminds me that I still have a little 'Funky Boogaloo' amp around here somewhere. Handmade wood case about the size of a pack of weenies, but pretty rad distortion if I remember rightly.

I'll have to dig it out and model it. Hmmmm.... what to base it on... what model is the closest to a pack of weenies?

TT

Offer to send it to Cliff for modelling - you never know - he's modelling some far out stuff now (check that funky bassman he's working on).

Back
Top Bottom