Piezo to Acoustic IR's

Singtall

Experienced
Vendor
I have an electric guitar fitted with Fishman Ghost saddles and an acoustic simulator board that I decided to make a preset for today. By itself the Fishman has way too much highs and lows and sounds like an over-hyped acoustic, so I wanted to tame it down and get it sounding more like the real thing. Attached are 3 IR's that I made using Tonematch plus a preset taking advantage of all 3 IR's while looking over youtube videos to find some decent acoustic tones. If you're not using the same piezo setup then your mileage may very...a lot.

Attachments

• U1.0021_Acoustic 1.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 36
  • U1.0022_Acoustic 2.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 36
  • U1.0023_Acoustic 3.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Singtall Acoustic.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 36
I have an electric guitar fitted with Fishman Ghost saddles and an acoustic simulator board that I decided to make a preset for today. By itself the Fishman has way too much highs and lows and sounds like an over-hyped acoustic, so I wanted to tame it down and get it sounding more like the real thing. Attached are 3 IR's that I made using Tonematch plus a preset taking advantage of all 3 IR's while looking over youtube videos to find some decent acoustic tones. If you're not using the same piezo setup then your mileage may very...a lot.
Very cool of you to post these since it's a topic that comes up pretty frequently.

I had quite a time getting all 3 cabs to switch based on scenes. it's not something that I've ever tried to do and i thought it would as easy as saving the cabs in different mute states...but not so much. I got creative on how I did the switching, but it works.

I have an electric guitar fitted with Fishman Ghost saddles and an acoustic simulator board that I decided to make a preset for today. By itself the Fishman has way too much highs and lows and sounds like an over-hyped acoustic, so I wanted to tame it down and get it sounding more like the real thing. Attached are 3 IR's that I made using Tonematch plus a preset taking advantage of all 3 IR's while looking over youtube videos to find some decent acoustic tones. If you're not using the same piezo setup then your mileage may very...a lot.!!
Sounds great on my Music Man BFR! Thanks for this!

I had quite a time getting all 3 cabs to switch based on scenes. it's not something that I've ever tried to do and i thought it would as easy as saving the cabs in different mute states...but not so much. I got creative on how I did the switching, but it works.
i haven't looked at the preset, but you should be able to use the Channels of the Cab block and mute/unmute different things in each Channel, then save the desired Channel with the Scene.

Back
Top Bottom