Picture Thread! Post your Guitars!

35hk5ys.jpg

I LOVE me some Tom Andersons!!

I've owned five over the years. Wish I had the money
to get them all back. My fav bolt-on maker by far.
Simply the best gig guitars you can buy.

Last edited:
Did I join the "dark side" without knowing it? I don't work for them but on their platform and the SAP money has been very good to me. After saying that why do I feel like I sold my soul to the devil? :lol

I have been dealing with them for about 5 years now. I am an IT guy for a large aerospace company. The support of their products and quality control has been less than stellar with regards to my dealings. YMMV :)

Here are mine, in the order I obtained them.

'77 Les Paul Deluxe - $500 in a pawn shop.

LesPaul.jpg

JS1200
JS1200-2.jpg

JEM 77B RMR - the funky lime green is a reflection of my shirt taking the picture.
JEM-2.jpg

Suhr Standard 2008 NAMM Special - very sweet playing and sounding guitar! 1 piece solid spalted maple body, maple neck and stainless steel frets.
Suhr-7.jpg

Larrivee LV-03RE - had this for 3 or so months and never tuned it yet, still in tune from the store. The tech there did an amazing job on this guitar.
Larrivee.jpg

Attachments

• LesPaul.jpg
    LesPaul.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 2
Here are my beauties. My acoustic Taylor hasn't had any photo shoots yet, but here are the electrics.

Attachments

• 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 23
Maybe try to get a job carrying all these people's guitars from gig to gig. There's gotta be some money in all that heavy lifting.

Back
Top Bottom