Picture Thread! Post your Guitars!

guitarsa.jpg

That was great. I think maybe we have similar backgrounds. If my guitars weren't out by the pool you'd probably see some Oracle books as well... or maybe more SAP books. :D

My babies :)

It took alot of credit card sponsorship, as my ex used to say, to get my gang haha

Suhr is definitely next though.........Thankyou Mr VISA whoever you are :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 24
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 43
Here is my lefty collection: (2 Teuffel Teslas / Roland G-303 / Joe Striebel PAS Archtop / FRAMEWorks Fretless Nylon MIDI / Carvin NS1

LeftiesAll.jpg

My FRAMEWorks JazzFRAME:

JazzFRAME.jpg

My Koll Double Tornipulator necked tonemonster (fretted/fretless):

KollFull.jpg

And my new D'Pergo AVL:

DPergo_Full2.jpg

Best I've got are a couple stage pics.

Attachments

• 4dc87e57d3f09.jpg
    4dc87e57d3f09.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
The are beautiful Patzag. Would love to here your impressions of the Parkers with respect to each other and the different guitars you have had before. The bridges look cool. Stay in tune well?

Thanks!
I've owned "few" guitars in comparison to some here: Fender start, Gibson ES 347, ES 175, Jackson (can't remember the model, some shredder-style US made instrument), Ibanez S540 and several Parkers. The ones pictured are all that I have left now. They play exceptionally well. A LP fanatic picked up my guitar and laughed for several minutes at how easy it was to play. The SS frets, composite fretboard and extremely rigid neck make for a great playing sensation.
I now endorse Parker so you might say my "review" is biased, but I played Parkers for many years before I ever endorsed them and I think of them now as I thought back then. Really nothing plays like them.
My white one is extremely versatile in terms of sound. The black is what you'd expect of a strat. But so much lighter and fun to play.
Tuning is extremely stable. Trem works well.
The neck on my Black Parker is the best of the 5 Parkers I've owned. They were all very comfortable but this one, for whatever reason, is magic.
There you go Cobbler, my mini review on my Parkers.

Thanks!
I've owned "few" guitars in comparison to some here: Fender start, Gibson ES 347, ES 175, Jackson (can't remember the model, some shredder-style US made instrument), Ibanez S540 and several Parkers. The ones pictured are all that I have left now. They play exceptionally well. A LP fanatic picked up my guitar and laughed for several minutes at how easy it was to play. The SS frets, composite fretboard and extremely rigid neck make for a great playing sensation.
I now endorse Parker so you might say my "review" is biased, but I played Parkers for many years before I ever endorsed them and I think of them now as I thought back then. Really nothing plays like them.
My white one is extremely versatile in terms of sound. The black is what you'd expect of a strat. But so much lighter and fun to play.
Tuning is extremely stable. Trem works well.
The neck on my Black Parker is the best of the 5 Parkers I've owned. They were all very comfortable but this one, for whatever reason, is magic.
There you go Cobbler, my mini review on my Parkers.

Very cool of you to take the time to write that up. I had some reservation about the neck being composite like that. I'll have to check em out some day.

You know the only problem with threads like this, when I'm trying save money for something else?

Yup, now I have guitar GAS. :( Damnit.

UGH!! Don't even get me started on them !

Did I join the "dark side" without knowing it? I don't work for them but on their platform and the SAP money has been very good to me. After saying that why do I feel like I sold my soul to the devil? :lol

Back
Top Bottom