Pics Of My New Tour Rig

002.jpg008.jpg

Hopefully I uploaded these pics of the rack and Matrix FR 212 FRFR's and they pulled thru. We all know what an MFC 101 and a pair of Mission Expression Pedals in Chrome look like so I don't think posting them is a big deal. My only regret was not pulling the trigger years ago. My tone is HUGE!!! WOW!!

Enjoy the view.

View attachment 23600View attachment 23601

Hopefully I uploaded these pics of the rack and Matrix FR 212 FRFR's and they pulled thru. We all know what an MFC 101 and a pair of Mission Expression Pedals in Chrome look like so I don't think posting them is a big deal. My only regret was not pulling the trigger years ago. My tone is HUGE!!! WOW!!

Enjoy the view.

Nice :)

Knew you would like them, they do rock.

Our USA/Mexico and Canada based buyers might like to know we are now shipping these direct from the USA, so shipping costs are a little lower and duty is gone for the USA, plus we can take credit cards direct now ... no need for PayPal unless you want to. There's sales tax for the Californian's, as we are shipping out of Ventura, California ... more on that very shortly.

Whatever, if you are in North America and getting these things from the UK was holding you back, head on over to Our Website, we're open for business.

Back
Top Bottom