Picking technique is incredible IMHO-not the song, the Guitar playing

Stratman68

Axe-Master
So, came across this on youtube because I often search for incredible or skilled guitar players.
""So forget the song""
and pay attention to Molly's right hand. Not to mention she is singing also.
She is super accurate. Check the lick at about 46 seconds as an example. Effortless for her!

I bought one of those Magnet camera neck mounts and they're really cool. Not cheap but cool.

It's neat to see my picking technique up-close and in slo-mo. :)

I don’t listen to much bluegrass but I always enjoy it when I do. I’ll have to check out more of her music.

Yeah, I don't either, but I used to. Played mandolin at many a bluegrass. Years ago thou. She is a rising star in the bluegrass\country family.

I don’t listen to much bluegrass but I always enjoy it when I do. I’ll have to check out more of her music.

Yes, same here. She is only 26 so she is on her way for sure. I listened to an interview. Seems really humble and down to earth.

Ran onto this. She's been doin' for quite a while. Picking was great to be 14. I do think her vocals have matured though.

I agree about the picking and the vocal.. That fits in with other interviews I have seen. When you see her play now it just seems so natural. It's like it'd just part of her. Cool Video Neo.........

Back
Top Bottom