Pick up the 1968 Pre-Rola G12M 20Watt and tell me you preferences!

A1 is one of the best five best IR´s I ever played with the axe fx II. Can´t wait to get your full Cab Pack, this will be amazing! I mean, Marshall-Cabs from the 60´s and early 70´s with old speakers, some are originals! Guitar heaven ... . Your last Cab Pack was alrady great, can´t wait for this one.

Ok Morphosis I finally got to try these Ir's out now that the new firm ware has fixed my cab troubles( I could have went back but really did not want to). well here is my top 5 starting with favorite, A4, A2, A3, A9(for metal), A1 thank you for these freebees they are very good!

If these turn out like the 1960 Ax they are gonna be awesome!!!!!

Yeah, the 1960AX will keep it`s quality it has... but hopefully, we reach our goal to even raise the bar again with the upcoming packs, beside the fact, that those cabinets are unique on their own! So ... personal target is to do even "better" packs, also from folder structure and naming structure, etc... than the 1960AX. Learning curve for increasements is still left :)

A1 sounds awesome. That is definitely my flavor. Didn't really like the others as much but that one stood out. In comparison to the OH IRs,which I favor at present, A1 was right in that wheelhouse. Rich and woody with the 1959SLP.

BTW, does your 1960AX pack have a SM57 IR in that same position? If so, I need to pick that up too!

Last edited:
A1 sounds awesome. That is definitely my flavor. Didn't really like the others as much but that one stood out. In comparison to the OH IRs,which I favor at present, A1 was right in that wheelhouse. Rich and woody with the 1959SLP.

BTW, does your 1960AX pack have a SM57 IR in that same position? If so, I need to pick that up too!

The "A1" flavour was the MIC+DI (I_dealizes FLAT Amp) version, which will be "standard" for sure in all (upcoming) cabIR.eu Cab-Packs.

Thanks for all the feedback, much appreciated, if you like them :)

The "A1" flavour was the MIC+DI (I_dealizes FLAT Amp) version, which will be "standard" for sure in all (upcoming) cabIR.eu Cab-Packs.

Thanks for all the feedback, much appreciated, if you like them :)

Good to know. Will keep an eye out. Does that mean the 1960AX you have out there now does not have that specific flavor?

Good to know. Will keep an eye out. Does that mean the 1960AX you have out there now does not have that specific flavor?

Of course it has! To be exactly: It`s the "NO FLAVOR variant" -> It`s the Mic+Di ("I"dealized FLAT Amp = NO Amp color influence) variant, which is "gold standard" in the Axe-Fx world for sure. A2 represent the T_ube Amp variant, A3 represent the P_ush-Resonance Variant. These three variants are also included in the released 1960AX Cab-Pack.

The upcoming Cab-Packs will have also these three variants, the others (4/5/6/7/8/9) fail in this public test, so i decided not to implement/support them in the future Cab-Packs... because nobody to the minest minority likes them ...

...hihihihi..... ;) Great! :D

hehe ... yeah ... You want "wood" of the cab in your IR? Well, this is the position to mix it in ... yeah Paco, we keep this position for reasons!
icon_e_smile.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom