Pick Two Factory Cabs to Replace

I've not used any of the original factory cabs carried over from the Ultra days on the II in a long time, so any of the first seven original IR's I could live without.

Picking only two, 1x10 Gold (3) and 1x10 Blue (4)...

Reactions: BMH
Cliff, I no longer use hi-res factory cabinets. I've purchased about 5 Ultra-Res pro offerings and there are hundred's of amateur IR's on the forum.

I have a Mark 1 unit.

Are you asking which 2 ultra-res that you included for Mark 1 and 2 machines would we like to replace with the new mix IR's, or are you asking which factory cabs (hi-res) would we want to swap out?

Because I am hoping and praying you replace all factory cabs (except for those Mix IR's from Firmware 9), with Ultra-Res cabinets, for us Mark 1 and 2 guys.

Thanks

And furthermore, if you created a way for a guy to specify the cabinets he wants in the factory slots (essentially making them user defined) and combined into a customized firmware, it would be really magical.

Great idea!

There are many factory cabs I never use.. hard to suggest least favourites. I bet this thread will fill up with "please don't replace my favourite".

I trust Your judgement Cliff! Just wondering, will any of the existing cabs get the Cablab Live correction applied like the two new ones?

I'm not a fan of the Kalthallens.

114 can go because of 119.

Difference between 122 and 138?

104 can go because of 128 and 139?
91 can go because of 123 and 137?

Is anyone still using the far-fields?

Etc.

I love the Kalthallens

And is this a problem on the XL..(room for alot of ir`s) or is it a Mark I and II (i think the last one)

I'm not a fan of the Kalthallens.

114 can go because of 119.

Difference between 122 and 138?

104 can go because of 128 and 139?
91 can go because of 123 and 137?

Is anyone still using the far-fields?

Etc.

DitcH the far-fields and Kalthallens

Back
Top Bottom