Pick attack on clean setting - nice...

zionplayer

Inspired
You ever have one of those moments where you are fidling around, record something, then play it back over and over and notice a whole different thing all together? Was messing with this clip last night and on playback, just loved the way the Axe-FX pulls out the pick attack on the bit near the end. Some of the timing is off, but its not about a perfect recording...

Nothing major to most I am sure, but I find I am more and more engaged by the little things anyway. Just a cheap bass, a drum machine and my Axe-FX. Thanks Cliff and team - I continue to be inspired.

Last edited:
If you wrap a link like that in [soundcloud] tags, the player will appear here in the forum. I edited this one for you.

If you wrap a link like that in [soundcloud] tags, the player will appear here in the forum. I edited this one for you.

Thanks much! I tried to figure that out as I had seen others do it that way, but am a little behind the curve on posting stuff. I really owe this forum for all of the info I have gathered from it over the years.

Patch - glad to provide

Sorry I didn't see your post until today. For some reason I wasn't notified that there was a response.

Glad to share the patch; is nothing complicated really. I do use External 1 for volume pedal, and external 2 controls delay mix. I also use the guitar volume knob to fine tune the amount of drive I want, and this patch rolls off nicely for that use. Is setup for a strat type guitar.

Attachments

• Crunch Rythm.syx
    2 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom