Phrygian Jam with Fortin Tone Match!

ari

Inspired
More noodling, trying to see where I can execute (and where I CAN'T) certain licks i've been learnng. Using my Fortin TM preset. At band volumes its not quite there, but in a recording i'm loving it! Lemme know what you think...the preset is in my previous posts...search for my high gain preset posts. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 024 - Fortin TM.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 96
thank you! On soundcloud I have six or seven tracks with different lead tones. All sound great thanks to the new firmware and tone matching...i barely need to adjust a knob now...I'm getting so much enjoyment from this box and i can go back to practicing again :)

Great playing and tone. Reminds me of Carl Roa's tone on his YouTube clips where he's playing through a Fortin, or Fortin modded amp.

Thank you either way! I gigged last night and the preset did NOT translate loud through the monitors unfortunately. But it was qsc K12 which does NOT like the axe fx in my opinion. I have a jbl eon 10 inch that sounds much better but even then I mostly used the Mark V patches live as they are more "life like." If i want to gig this with a guitar cab, should i redo the Tone Match with the Cab included so i can just shut the cab sim off after and keep the tone match?

Back
Top Bottom