Phone dial tone - is this possible?

Here is an interesting approach from @Rex.
(I haven't tried building it yet, but just in case anyone else wants to take a stab at it.)

"This is an old-style North American telephone busy signal. It consists of two tones (350 Hz and 440 Hz) mixed together, pulsed at a 1 Hz rate with a 50% duty cycle. You can build this with a Synth block and a Trem/Pan block."

The synth block won't allow you to play more than one note at a time on your guitar. so you can't play that part as is. And I haven't been able to figure out a reliable way to automate this while still playing the guitar part that accompanies it. Other that using this preset in conjunction with a 'Looper' block to play the 'Synth' phrase once, alone. Then switch to another preset (with the 'Looper' block added) for the guitar sounds and start the loop.

Try this one. Play and hold an open E (1st string) for 2 beats, rest, then an 1/8th note on the third beat. repeat....
Thank you, Moke. I won't be in a position to try this until Thursday (work travel). I know your stuff really well (being one of your top customers!) so I am sure this is excellent......thanks again, will update once I can check it out!

Back
Top Bottom