AFIII Petrucci Rig Demo Track Breakdown

I've gotten a lot of requests over the years to break down my mixes for some of the guitar/gear demos I've done, and I've never gotten around to it until now!

Hope you all enjoy!

Do you program your drums through the click-click for each note of the piano editor?

Fantastic! It was great to see the breakdown. As is always the case, your videos are incredibly informative and amazing. I learn something new every time! Thanks again.

Great video - I really enjoyed the part about the lead tracking and the re-amping - many great ideas there. I am amazed how you come up with the synth parts. I usually open up a synth plugin, and then I just stare at the screen :D

Reaper Pro Tip: If you want to switch quickly between soloing two tracks, you can hold down CTRL+ALT (win) or CMD+OPT (mac) while clicking the solo button on the new track. That will cancel all other solo settings and solo only that new track :)

Reaper Pro Tip: If you want to switch quickly between soloing two tracks, you can hold down CTRL+ALT (win) or CMD+OPT (mac) while clicking the solo button on the new track. That will cancel all other solo settings and solo only that new track :)

Reaper = ❤

Nice one! I just double click the track solo holding CTRL the first time so it cancels all and then solos. Nice to know there's a one click!

Back
Top Bottom