• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Petrucci Rig Demo Track Breakdown

Syrinx

Inspired
I've gotten a lot of requests over the years to break down my mixes for some of the guitar/gear demos I've done, and I've never gotten around to it until now!

Hope you all enjoy!

Do you program your drums through the click-click for each note of the piano editor?

TimeBandit

Inspired
Fantastic! It was great to see the breakdown. As is always the case, your videos are incredibly informative and amazing. I learn something new every time! Thanks again.

Smittefar

Fractal Fanatic
Great video - I really enjoyed the part about the lead tracking and the re-amping - many great ideas there. I am amazed how you come up with the synth parts. I usually open up a synth plugin, and then I just stare at the screen :D

Reaper Pro Tip: If you want to switch quickly between soloing two tracks, you can hold down CTRL+ALT (win) or CMD+OPT (mac) while clicking the solo button on the new track. That will cancel all other solo settings and solo only that new track :)

Gonwild

Inspired
Reaper Pro Tip: If you want to switch quickly between soloing two tracks, you can hold down CTRL+ALT (win) or CMD+OPT (mac) while clicking the solo button on the new track. That will cancel all other solo settings and solo only that new track :)
Reaper = ❤

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Nice one! I just double click the track solo holding CTRL the first time so it cancels all and then solos. Nice to know there's a one click!

Top Bottom