Petrucci Delay wanted

Konstantin

Inspired
Hi there. Please help
Wanted setup delay as the video below (from 2:35). I know it is TC Electronic's device, but maybe someone tried to reproduce it on AXE-FX.

I'm pretty sure he set up all his delays in the AxeFx, not with a TC pedal/rack in his current rig. The Multi-Delay or Dual Delay should get you close. I think I have a delay block at home that I found on the forum someplace with this delay. I'll check this evening or if you search you might be able to find it.

Last edited:
I don't have a computer at home, so I can't send you the block file. But do a search I know I've seen it on the forum somewhere !

Keep in mind though it's only the delay ! In this vid he also kicks on a chorus and increases the reverb too ( I think ) ....

I used Simeon's Chorus and Delay Sim block in parallel last night and I thought it really gave the tones some life and depth.

It's a dual delay block with like 12ms and 400ms respectively. Check out his blocks on his site. They're all setup for series but you can tweak to para and keep some of your dry signal if you dig.

Back
Top Bottom