Petrucci chorus setting

VidarAus

Experienced
Hey forum,

Just upgraded from the Axe Standard to an AX8 and...Woah! What an upgrade. I loved the Standard but this thing is a whole different bundle of perfection.

Anyways, I posted a thread a long time ago looking for good settings for the lush, broad chorus Petrucci uses for his big distorted chords and rhythm playing. Thought I would try again many years later :)

Here is an example:

Wondering if anyone had any settings for a Chorus block to do the trick? As everyone keeps saying, would be great if Petrucci's actual Axe Fx settings could be posted on axchange!

Thought this might extend the recent thread on his Delay settings (which Simeon saved the day on).

(Was going to post in AX8 forum, but then thought this is probably a universal question no matter which model Axe one has)

John is not really a "fixed settings" guy. He really interacts with his Axe-Fx and other equipment in a very dynamic way.
That said... here's a hint. Did you know, in fact, that the chorus TYPE called "Dimension" was added at JP's request?
I did not know that. Very handy and interesting indeed. I will focus in on that chorus type.

Cheers.

John is not really a "fixed settings" guy. He really interacts with his Axe-Fx and other equipment in a very dynamic way.
That said... here's a hint. Did you know, in fact, that the chorus TYPE called "Dimension" was added at JP's request?
I don't have Dimension in my axefx2..:mad:

Back
Top Bottom