PETE THORNS PT SL68 PRESET

Thank you so much for presets it sounds great. There are 2 presets and 4 cabs how it works! I should use all 4 cabs for those 2 presets or other way.
Please advise. Thanks

I've found this really useful, converted to Axe III - firstly just how bright the cabs are, which work really well at making the amps stand out.

But also as an ear resetting, have definitely re-dialled my Marshalls and Friedmans as a result

I've found this really useful, converted to Axe III - firstly just how bright the cabs are, which work really well at making the amps stand out.

But also as an ear resetting, have definitely re-dialled my Marshalls and Friedmans as a result

Hey there!

Sorry to bring this topic up again but...I have downloaded de syx files and converted them into the Axe III format...but they sound awful!

There is something for sure I might be doing wrong but I hear a lot of noise in the background (yes...I have setted the cabinet up).

Any thoughts or ideas? Could any Axe III user send me their working converted files (if that is not asking to much?)) >_>!

Thank you all people!

Hey there!

Sorry to bring this topic up again but...I have downloaded de syx files and converted them into the Axe III format...but they sound awful!

There is something for sure I might be doing wrong but I hear a lot of noise in the background (yes...I have setted the cabinet up).

Any thoughts or ideas? Could any Axe III user send me their working converted files (if that is not asking to much?)) >_>!

Thank you all people!
Any help? :-(

Hey there!

How did you convert them? I'm not sure there's a tool to do that.

There is something for sure I might be doing wrong but I hear a lot of noise in the background...
First, let's find out where the noise is coming from. Bypass the blocks one by one until the noise stops.

How did you convert them? I'm not sure there's a tool to do that.
I used the Fractool...

First, let's find out where the noise is coming from. Bypass the blocks one by one until the noise stops.
Noise is definitely coming from the amp block...

I just saw @peteri mentioning that he had converted the files to the Axe Fx III format without mentioning any issues so I assumed it should just work.

Automatic conversion of a preset from one generation of modeler to a later generation is hit-and-miss at best. Too much has changed over the years to assure an accurate conversion.

Noise is definitely coming from the amp block...

Sounds like it's time to tweak the Amp block. ;)

Automatic conversion of a preset from one generation of modeler to a later generation is hit-and-miss at best. Too much has changed over the years to assure an accurate conversion.

Sounds like it's time to tweak the Amp block. ;)
Sounds like that...right?!!!??? :fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream::fearscream:

Back
Top Bottom