Pete Thorn Freqs Out!

This demo has been posted 2-3 times now in various threads... but it's definitely the best demo out for there for the FreqOut yet, and perhaps deserves its own thread.

I hadn't seen it in any other threads. I subscribe to Pete's YouTube channel, and in Facebook

Was this the best thread title, though? ;)

Last edited:
Eh, the Axe FX cannot do infinite sustain which is possible with real feedback and the Freqout. That is the limitation of the former.

Last edited:
Post #15 as noted in the link above does give a great example of what can be done with the Axe FX.

Still, it's a really cool pedal.

Pete's use of it is what really makes it so impressive here. Looks like a cool pedal. I haven't dragged the E-Bow out in years, and some of these sounds reminded of those effects.

I remember seeing that now. Yeah, it's amazing, and a great and creative use of available features.

So really, the biggest benefit of the pedal is probably for AX8 users who have presets that are close to the CPU limit.

+1 to @pima1234 Mark Day's feedback setup sounds way better for way less than that pedal. hashtagneverbuyingpedalsagainaxefxmasterrace

Back
Top Bottom