Pete Thorn & Axe-Fx III

I am putting you all on notice. I invented the question mark. Anyone in this thread that uses it owes me big time. You will be hearing from my attorneys.

I am putting you all on notice. I invented the question mark. Anyone in this thread that uses it owes me big time. You will be hearing from my attorneys.

Your very close to making a good point. So far away, but so very close.
It's not so much the "?", it's how you put it together.
If I turn the question mark upside down, and reposition the dot so that it's in the center of the semi circle with a tail, then I can trademark that, and take you to court. It's my logo.

Pete Thorn... does whatever John Suhr wants him to do. He has very briefly mentioned Fractal over the years. Pete pumps up what ever he is paid to pump up. He is paid to review pedals and make YouTube videos about them. And his camera shots and angles are for pumping up Suhr.

When Michel Polnareff hires Pete to go on tour with him, Pete will cut his hair to look like a 15yr old French school boy.

There's nothing special about the relationship between Pete and Fractal.... there is non....that why I entered this thread...to see what the point was... which was nothing.

Talented...yes....nothing special.
The guy cant even bother to click a like button, he just scarfed it up for himself.

Pete Thorn... does whatever John Suhr wants him to do. He has very briefly mentioned Fractal over the years. Pete pumps up what ever he is paid to pump up. He is paid to review pedals and make YouTube videos about them. And his camera shots and angles are for pumping up Suhr.

When Michel Polnareff hires Pete to go on tour with him, Pete will cut his hair to look like a 15yr old French school boy.

There's nothing special about the relationship between Pete and Fractal.... there is non....that why I entered this thread...to see what the point was... which was nothing.

The guy cant even bother to click a like button, he just scarfed it up for himself.

The French school boy line was pretty funny, I’ll give you that. Literally laughed out loud when I read it.

If that's how you feel, why were you watching his channel? Why were you sending him videos?

This is a classic case of "sour grapes"...

Even if it is true that he's pumping up Suhr products, Who cares? they are one of the best manufactures out there today in my opinion. Also, Pete may make money off the products he reviews but he also makes it very clear that he doesn't review products that he doesn't see as quality and useful. He does this so he doesn't have to leave a negative review about the product. He can very easily just take the money and write a bullshit review or trash a company but he's too much of a class act for that. I see a lot of reviews out there from other individuals that carry absolutely zero weight to them. Ive bought thousands of dollars worth of products based on petes reviews alone and have never been disappointed or mislead even the smallest amount.

Enough already please. This is getting to be TGP indeed. I don’t come here for the drama. Like that this place is unlike that one.

If I was a Mod I’d lock this thread.

You would cry too if it happened to you.

I think the Suhr guitar I have is absolutely beautiful. I shouldn't have brought John Suhr into this.
Pete's ok, he's is sharing his knowledge..I appreciate that.
Forget it, that I brought it up.

How many of those beers in your avatar did you drink before you wrote this?

I was looking at Namm 2019 video on YouTube... trying to see what they are up to at Suhr.
And theres a video about Pete new PT15 IR reactive load amp... some guy with a beard.
It's pretty bad... I wonder what did Pete do to piss this guy off? Stole his stuff?

No dr evils dad did ‘ he would make outrageous claims”

Reactions: mtb
Back
Top Bottom