PETE THORN AXE-FX II PRESETS AND CAB IR!

So sorry, I missed the FW 11 part:) Works like a charm now, also loading them with Fractal bot.
Thx for helping out Pete.

Hmm, well I dunno really. I exported them using Axe Edit, and I'm pretty sure you need 11.0 firmware. Anyways, for guys loading these- better use Axe Edit and make sure yo use the correct IR, to get them to sound right!

Pete

Hi Pete - and thanks for your efforts.

Is it the Suhr T from the TC vids you are using? And which type of PU's?

Hi Pete - and thanks for your efforts.

Is it the Suhr T from the TC vids you are using? And which type of PU's?

Similar, but no- I'm playing the T I used in the Suhr Corso vid I did. It now has SSV humbuckers in it (PAF-style)

The rumors are true. You need to be on 11, it works fine now.

Running it without the T-match. Figure it's very guitar dependent no? Anyway the weber IR is killer.

Pete you are a real mensch.

Wow these are great Pete. Thank you so much.

For the record they loaded with AxeEdit but the Tonematch block didn't sound right. Reloaded with FractalBot and the Tone Match block worked properly. The Tone Match is fairly subtle. The IR is great.

Anyway thanks again.

Thank you Pete and Fractal. It's unprecedented to get artist presets that are actually used by the artists in their recordings and day to day work. That kind of connection with guitarists I admire gives me feels. Such nice feels. Thank you.

For the record they loaded with AxeEdit but the Tonematch block didn't sound right. Reloaded with FractalBot and the Tone Match block worked properly. The Tone Match is fairly subtle. The IR is great.

Anyway thanks again.

Don't use Axe-Edit. It's not safe. Fractal-Bot is the one true way for now.

Anyway thanks again.

Ya maybe the Fractal guys can shed some light on the discrepancy!

I'd like to be sure that the presets load properly for everyone, with the tone match. It is subtle, but it just "closes the gap", making the patches almost indistinguishable from the real thing, in a direct A/B. I'd say it's the final 15%.

Back
Top Bottom