persets keep changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

skip

Inspired
hi everyone,im having troublesi have axe3 and fc 12.i have a filter as a boost set on the same button.but anymore the filter button I doesnt saved to that button anymore and i keep saving it so it works next time around i go the the perset its not saved anymore.i use layout 7/8 anyone know why it keeps going back to being off?

You are not alone. Powers to be are aware of this and it happens with other blocks. Just me guessing I think it is related to the Scene Ignore

hi everyone,im having troublesi have axe3 and fc 12.i have a filter as a boost set on the same button.but anymore the filter button I doesnt saved to that button anymore and i keep saving it so it works next time around i go the the perset its not saved anymore.i use layout 7/8 anyone know why it keeps going back to being off?
I have no idea what you're trying to say. Perhaps you have a friend of relative that speaks English natively that can document the problem for us.

wth im saying is this thing wont keep the filter i have saved so i push it and its set for a boost never had any troubles out of it till now .you know that was very insulting what you wrote to me.

wth im saying is this thing wont keep the filter i have saved so i push it and its set for a boost never had any troubles out of it till now .you know that was very insulting what you wrote to me.
Did you READ your first post? It isn't really comprehensible to me.

Your second post is better but still very vague in terms of details.

I can't tell if you're talking about a setting in a preset, in the FC or both.

Please provide a detailed description of what you are trying to do and what you have tried to do.

you know ill figure the way you talk to ppl.i will deal with it.next you see my name dont answer thank you

Read your first post out loud and see if it makes any sense. I've read it like 5-6 times now, and I think I might have an idea of what you might be talking about, but I'm not sure. I think you're saying that you have a filter saved as a boost in one of your presets and it's assigned to a footswitch, but when you leave that preset and come back, the boost switch either doesn't show up, or nothing happens when you press the footswitch.

Is that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom