Periphery solo Toon Track Entry thing...

EdToShred

Bottom Burnin' Lead Tone - Periphery solo

So, Toontrack is having this "Metal God" contest. You have to play your version of a solo over a Periphery tune. I had some fun with it today. Let me know what ya think.

EDIT: I thought I'd mention this is using FW 11.05. It's funny. On some of my tunes this same preset doesn't quite feel right. Over this track, it is smooth and smokin'. Love my AXE!

The patch: Preset

If you dig the vid, please follow this link and drop a vote for me.
http://www.toontrack.com/metalguitargod2013.asp#!/entry/638164

Last edited:
Thanks! Always appreciate good vibes.

So, tell me... what do you think of the Alto monitors. I was looking into them because of the price. I haven't had a chance to test them out.

Thanks! Always appreciate good vibes.

So, tell me... what do you think of the Alto monitors. I was looking into them because of the price. I haven't had a chance to test them out.

I have a TS115A Active Speaker so let me answer that for you. I'm not a fan of it at all. When I crank it up to a band volume level and stand too close I feel like the sound is extremely distorted. I've messed around with the EQ, but I could just never get it so sound organic, if you know what I mean. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go back and buy one of the RCF monitors. By the way, sick solo man!

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback, Greg.
I have a TS115A Active Speaker so let me answer that for you. I'm not a fan of it at all. When I crank it up to a band volume level and stand too close I feel like the sound is extremely distorted. I've messed around with the EQ, but I could just never get it so sound organic, if you know what I mean. If I had to do it all over again, I'd go back and buy one of the RCF monitors. By the way, sick solo man!

Back
Top Bottom