Performance Tab issues

PBGas

Experienced
For the life of me, I can't get this to work at all.
None of the key commands work to transfer the feature that I want into the performance tab.
I've tried different keyboards, different system settings on the keyboard, etc.
None of it works for me. I'm using a 2018 mac mini with mojave.

Honestly, can they please look at doing this without key commands for another update. There has to be an easier way.

Frustrated but will keep trying.

Are you sure you have the right Beta
There IS another way
Right click on the dial you want to assign a drop down should open

Per preset
Global
Edit modifier

From a the above menu another should open w /add / delete

The even better news is the next axe edit is going to have actual performance window that will allow you just to drag and drops the controls you want in the 10 slots

Are you sure you have the right Beta
There IS another way
Right click on the dial you want to assign a drop down should open

Per preset
Global
Edit modifier

From a the above menu another should open w /add / delete

The even better news is the next axe edit is going to have actual performance window that will allow you just to drag and drops the controls you want in the 10 slots

Thank you for trying to help and make some suggestions, it is appreciated. I am using 6.01.
You question about the right Beta is what made me take a closer look.
....I have solved the issue. I had downloaded the 1.08 Axe edit but realized now that the 1.09 version is the one that I should be using for this.
So....as what usually happens, this is a "user error" on my part, which usually is what it comes down to 90% of the time if not more.

All good and off we go!

Thank you for trying to help and make some suggestions, it is appreciated. I am using 6.01.
You question about the right Beta is what made me take a closer look.
....I have solved the issue. I had downloaded the 1.08 Axe edit but realized now that the 1.09 version is the one that I should be using for this.
So....as what usually happens, this is a "user error" on my part, which usually is what it comes down to 90% of the time if not more.

All good and off we go!

Awesome. It really is a cool feature
Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom