Performance pages question

cableguy

Inspired
Hopefully this hasn't be addressed before. If it has, I didn't see it. When using the performance pages, I get the concept of the global adjustments. When adjusting the preset page I do have a question. When you adjust a parameter on the preset page & save. Does it just make the adjustment on the current scene or the whole preset?

The Scenes stores only Blocks On/Off states.

If you need to change other Block settings in a Scene, you have to change the Channel of the Block you want to change, and configure the Channel.

Save the Preset and when you change the Scene, the Channel will change too.

Performance pages are just duplicates of parameters already in blocks. they behave the exact same way as the ones in the blocks, you can just have a shortcut to them on this page.

Scenes do not save parameter changes, so changes are not per Scene.

the Per-Preset part of Perform Page means the knobs that appear there can be different per preset, not that the knobs only adjust things per preset.

Global Perform Pages are not "global adjustments." it's the selection of knobs that doesn't change, not the parameters themselves.

The "page" is global, not the parameter settings. and the "page" is per-preset, not the parameter settings.

Back
Top Bottom