Wish Performance Page as Home Page

zappafranco

Inspired
When the Axe FX3 starts, it brings you always to the Home Page with the actual Preset and its Scenes. If I haven't overlooked something.
I would like to see the possibility to make the Performance Page the Home Page. And if this cannot be changed or in addition to that it would be nice have a Zoom Function for the Home Page because my eyes are not the best.;)

The Home page is what is because it provides access to all important menus. That should remain so, IMO. So that pressing Home always takes you to the Home page.

Maybe what you mean is that you want the Performance to be displayed by default, when powering on? It’s just 2 clicks though ...

Yes, I think two weeks ago somewhere I saw that, but I can't remember. That's exactly what I want to do. What do I have to do?

OK, two clicks means two clicks on Page Forward. Well, certainly it's not such a big deal. And without doubt pressing Home should always brings you to the Standard Home Page, but maybe one day it could be implemented that you can choose between the Standard Home Page or for example the amazing Performance Page.

Back
Top Bottom