Performance Page: Able to do this?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
I use 2 amp blocks and I only use 1 at a time. As it is in the Perform Page, I have to kno wwhich amp block is active and use both rows in there to tweak amo settings PLUS I have to remember which one of the 8 pairs to which amp block. How about the active amp is what those amp parameters that you setup, tweak. Obviously would only work if only using 1 amp at a time. But I never use 2 amp once. Thoughts?

Agree about the issue, don't use the perform pages much for exactly that reason.

Like you, I don't use dual amps at the same time a lot, so having it control whichever one is currently active would be helpful, but I'm not sure that's a great assumption for everyone. In particular, nothing says all knobs are for an amp block, or any other particular one.

Maybe if all knobs were for the same block there could be a button to cycle through the instances of whatever block that was?

Or just have more perform pages?

Not too sure I would use a Performance Page on the FM9 just due to its lowcation. I can pick small-ish things up with my toes, but I haven't tried turning a knob with any degree of accuracy with them. My name is not Ben Dover.... :)

Back
Top Bottom